Friday, December 20, 2013

Thank You!



A.A. Milne

 
Another course came to an end…

I would like to take the time to reflect on the knowledge I have gleaned in the past 8 weeks. Learning about effective means of communication, listening styles, and collaboration strategies was such an enlightening experience that will be very beneficial to me in future exchanges with families, colleagues,  and personal relations.

I am especially thankful to all my colleagues as they positively contributed to my professional growth.  I appreciate them sharing the experiences they brought to the course, and I hope we can keep in touch on a personal level, albeit via merely emails and blogs. I have joined Walden Discussions via LinkedIn, through which I hope we can build our own discussions regarding early childhood issues and stay connected there.
Thanks to my colleagues for reading my posts and taking the time to give me feedback. It was great working and learning with you all.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Reem,

    I just wanted to reach out to you and let you know I have enjoyed reading your blogs throughout the eight weeks. You are such an amazing educator and I know you will take everything that you have learned in this course and throughout your Walden University experience. You are an inspiration to all other educators because you are taking the opportunity to improve your education and gaining the knowledge that will help you support children, families, and your community. Thank you for all your great feedback and your constructive critiques of my work. It feels good to have someone that has the same goals working side by side with me. I hope we can continue to be colleagues and friends. Best of Luck in all your future endeavors.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I really love about online learning is the ability to connect with students all over the world. It has been great learning with you the past few months, and hearing your perspectives and experiences with ECE and communication. Good luck in the rest of your education and career!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reem,

    I have learned a lot from you, especially about your experiences with education in another country. I hope that we cross paths in future courses.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reem
    Thank you for being so open and willing to share your personal experiences in relation to the course resources. Best of Luck!
    ~Lora

    ReplyDelete